We print our new release shirts that you see in our online store on the highest quality, absolute softest BELLA + CANVAS tees; almost always using DTG (direct-to-garment) technology.
Here is a breakdown of the different models we use along with details on the material and how it fits:
Unisex Triblend Short Sleeve Tee 3413
- You won't want to take off this best-selling unisex tee, featuring a uniquely soft triblend fabrication, modern fit, crew neck and short sleeves.
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Combed and Ring-Spun Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look.
Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee 3001
- You won't won't believe just how comfortable this wildly popular and uniquely soft tee actually is. It comes in a retail fit with a crew neck and short sleeves.
- 100% combed and ringspun cotton construction.
- This cotton lends breathability, comfort and durability.
SIZE CHART FOR TEES
|Body Width (inches)||16 1/2||18||20||22||24||26|
|Body Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||31||32|
Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Seam-to-seam, one side.
Since most garments are individually hand-printed, to ensure the quality and integrity of the garment, we suggest washing them on machine wash cold, with an initial water temp not to exceed 65–80°F.
Almost all garments and fabrics are blends, or pre-shrunk to ensure a nice fit after washing. To preserve the print as well as possible, it is suggested to wash the garment inside out (with the printed side on the inside). It is also highly recommended to air dry garments whenever possible following wash.